At Cleona Dental, we offer our clients a number of options for comfortable dentistry. In addition to the traditional local anesthesia we also offer conscious sedation. This is for patients requiring treatment who:
- Have had traumatic dental experiences
- Have very sensitive teeth
- Cannot get numb
- Are needle phobic
- Have a high gag reflex
- Consistently break appointments due to fear
- Wish all work done at one appointment
- Are emotionally or physically challenged
Conscious sedation can be dosed in a number of ways, from administering an Rx to be taken either the night before or right before the visit to using Nitrous Oxide sedation. Doctor Frederick Johnson has been specially trained in the safe and effective use of anxiolysis.
Our practice is dedicated to successfully treating these highly challenging patients who may have lost hope in our profession. Many complex, multiple visit procedures can be performed in as little as one visit.